Individual & Family Psychotherapist
• As both a family psychotherapist and a qualified teacher I have been trained to work with individuals, couples, and families, and I am fascinated by the complexity of inter personal relationships and their significance.
• My qualifications (BA in Psychology, MSc in Forensic Psychology, PGcert. in Supervision) coupled with my long working experience have made me believe that people are expert about their own lives.
• I work collaboratively to create better relationships and a better understanding of how communication might affect our lives.
• I have experience of working across a wide range of settings and issues with children, and with neurodiverse young people (autism, ADHD).
• My pronouns are ‘she’, ‘her’, ‘hers’.