Chartered Clinical Psychologist
• I am a chartered clinical psychologist with extensive experience of working across both paediatric and adult services with people who report a range of psychological difficulties such as anxiety and depression, as well as transdiagnostic difficulties such as low self-esteem, low confidence, and burnout.
• Alongside individual, couple, and family work for mental health difficulties, I have developed a special interest in working with people diagnosed with physical health conditions such as diabetes, cancer, and chronic pain.
• I draw on a range of psychological approaches in order to tailor the therapy to the specific needs and preferences of my clients and to support them to achieve change in their lives:
• Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
• Schema Therapy
• Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT),
• I understand that people may have reservations about talking therapies and/or that committing to therapy can be a difficult task; I aim to provide a warm and supportive environment where clients can feel empowered to take positive steps forward.