Chartered Clinical Psychologist
• I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist specialising in
• Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) ,
• Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR),
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT),
• Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
• I firmly believe that our mental health and well-being is on a continuum. We all experience sadness or anxiety symptoms at points in our lives but sometimes things happen which push us a little further along the line.
• I can be your sounding board; someone who can listen, understand and help guide you collaboratively by figuring out what will work to help you.
• I am also available to provide supervision to clinical/ counselling psychology trainees and can develop or run group workshops for organisations on a range of topics including but not limited to stress management, managing mood and trauma management.